Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heirloom Meals Radio - Giulia Melucci's Love Affairs with Food and Men - All Revealed in her Memoir - I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti


Giulia Melucci's book dedication: For my mother, who taught me how to cook and how to love. That sums up Giulia - a passionate Italian-American who loves food, cooking and family. Giulia shares her quest for love through the meals she cooks for her boyfriends in her memoir, I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti. It is a witty, self-effacing, often funny account of Giulia's love life and the food she cooks - for love, to assuage a broken heart, and for pure joy.
Giulia represents all that Heirloom Meals aims to capture - a love of one's past captured through food memories and taking those meal memories and tweaking them for our current lives - "savoring yesterday's traditions today."
Thank you Giulia!!


Carole Murko 20100421 1300.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment