Monday, November 8, 2010

Ms Murky Monday- Liberty Medical Diabetes Videos

Well, well, well.....it's Monday already and there is much to do.  Next Monday and Tuesday we will be shooting 8 webisodes for a company called Liberty Medical. 

My mission: Make 8 Heirloom Recipes diabetic-friendly.

The recipes I will be doing:


Pumpkin Cupcakes
Apple Cheesecake Torte
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies (gluten free as well!!)
Chicken Breast Cacciatore
Nana's No-Fail Baked Fish
Roasted Pork Tenderloin and root vegetables
Turkey Meatballs
Jen’s Simple Pizza

The recipes are written and tested.  The cool thing is, with the exception of the cupcakes and torte, my other recipes are healthy in their own right and did not need tweaking!!

So stay tuned as I share this journey with you!! And remember, November is National Diabetes Month!!
With diabetes becoming an epidemic,  I am happy to be involved in a project to help people eat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment